AORA South Australia Division Breakfast
Tuesday 16th August 2016 - 7:00am-9:30am
Theme: New policy initiatives in South Australia creating future business opportunities for organic recyclers
- Andrew Hutcheon, Principal Adviser, Industry Sustainability, Green Industries SA on employment impacts of a circular economy for SA.
- Catherine Way, Industry Development Manager, Renewables SA, Department of Premier & Cabinet on developing bioenergy projects in SA.
- Sarah Wigley, Sustainability Advisor, Adelaide City Council on Carbon Neutral Adelaide.
- Panel Discussion and audience Q&A.
Get involved in:
Networking in your industry
Learning about industry trends both in SA and Nationally
Contributing to future works and plans in the industry
Who should attend?
Organic Recycling Industry, Local Council, Waste Management Officers, Policy Makers, Asset Managers, Parks and Gardens Managers, Growers and anyone interested in learning more on the circular economy and renewable energy.
Location: The University of Adelaide Club, Level 4, Union House, University of Adelaide, Adelaide SA
Breakfast: Full hot breakfast and pastries with assorted juices & tea/coffee
Cost: $50 for AORA Members and $75 non-members. Please pay via PayPal and insert “SA+surname” into the invoice number. https://aoraltd.wufoo.eu/forms/aora-online-payment-portal/
RSVP To firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th August 2016
Download an invitation at AORA SA Breakfast Workshop Invitation 16th Aug 2016.pdf
AORA South Australian Branch Breakfast
Thursday 19th November 7:00am-9:30am
Come and learn about the opportunities for Councils and Industry under the emissions reduction fund
- Matthew Warnken from Corporate Carbon, who will discuss Sequestration and ERF Methodology
- Mark Rawson, Principal Consultant at Rawtec speaking on the Opportunities and Improvements for Source Separated Organics.
- Peter McLean, National Executive Officer of AORA on National updates
Location: Hotel Tivoli, 265 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA
Breakfast: Full Hot Breakfast with assorted juices & tea/coffee
Cost $50 AORA Members and $75 non members
The University of Adelaide Club, Level 4, Union House, University of Adelaide
Full Hot Breakfast with assorted juices & tea/coffee
$50 AORA Members and $75 non members
Contact AORA South Australia